Wednesday, December 31, 2003

New Year's Eve is almost completely planned. Strange, it may seem, not to have everything ready the night before, but that's the way it is when you're doing something with L&I. Either way I'm sure it will be a nice evening. Cooking together and sharing a nice three-course meal and then party all night long!

And on Saturday Mike's coming down too, before his "big" South America trip. It'll be fun to meet him again and get to spend some more time together. Maybe talk some more. Plus, this time most of the people here are with their families so there will be even more time to be just the two of us. One small worry that I have, though, is that things will get weird with "the boys" or that I'll miss spending time with them because Mike's here and I need to be with him. Luxury-problems I guess - too many friends. Heh....

Speaking of which, I unfortunately had to turn down another invitation for a New Year's party. One in Lund, that some of my old "high school" friends are having. A pitty that I'll miss it, because I rarely get to meet them, but at the same time I wouldn't want to miss "our" party.

No comments: