Realised today that I haven't been doing anything here for a long, long time. This is a pretty boring blog - no cool template, no nifty features and no interesting content. So if I'm going to keep it, would it just be easier to delete all the old stuff and start anew, or should I keep this old thing and simply add another blog - the current "me"? Or will it all be too much and in the end turn out much the same as my first attempt?
Is there some value in keeping the old posts? They can be fun for me to read from time to time, but really.....I could just copy them into a notebook and make things much easier on the visitors.
How much of a customised template can one make? Is it worth all the time and work that I would have to put into it to get it to where I'd like it to be?
Things that need to be considered..... But either way, I think things will have to change around here. Whether it's a new look for this blog or an entirely new blog for me.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment