Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Just came back from "Frida". Cried. I don't cry at movies. This one moved me, though. Probably because certain aspects of it reminded me of my own situation. Of course, I am in no way in nearly as much pain as Frida Kahlo was, but it still stirred up my emotions. So I have decided to like this movie. It is seldom nowadays that a film touches me and I cherish the few that manage to do so.

Now I am restless. Ants in my pants doesn't even begin to describe the feeling I have in my body. Every inch of me is longing to move, every muscle yearns to contract. This - writing - is the only way for me to sit still without starting to chew on my knuckles or nervously rub my hands. Maybe food will help a little. It will be something to do and at least my jaws will be occupied for a while. Besides it is time for dinner.

I need to get the music from the movie. It was absolutely wonderful.

No comments: