Oscar night. I don't quite know if I should watch or if I should be politically correct and boycott the whole thing. It is sort of a tradition - staying up all night once a year, adoring the dresses and laughing at the bad jokes. Getting inspiration for what to go see at the movie-theatres this year and rooting for the once I've seen already. I've seen only a few this year, and only one or two of the "really big ones". Looking forward to "The Pianist", which from what I've seen seems quite interesting, as well as "Talk to Her", a film that I've been meaning to see for some time now.
Tomorrow we'll know who won and whether I managed to stay up during the entire show, until seven in the morning. Luckily we've only got lectures until lunch. Introduction to the new course. I predict that I will spend most of the afternoon in bed. Now Casablanca is on. Thought I'd watch it as it is a classic that one "should" have seen at least once.
Sunday, March 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment