My oh my! Somebody's actually reading my posts?! Thanks for the "shoutout" Charly. Was good to hear from you.
Back from ten days of excursions on the Swedish west coast. Had a good time and enjoyed the "simpleness" of life there. No tv - what a releif! But it's nice to be back home again. Will be nice to take a shower in my own bathroom and sleep in my own bed. Cook in my own kitchen and eat at my own table, without nine other people fussing about around me.
Called "L" on his birthday from my cellphone. Was good to hear his voice. Needed to get updated on each others lives and still have some updating to do. He's coming home in five weeks now! Was going to book the tickets today. Excited and at the same time a little afraid that I'll expect too much and then be disappointed. Anyway, we'll have a great party when he gets home.
Maria thinks I should definitely move to Copenhagen. We'll see....it's tempting, that's for sure. Started on my online-CV tonight. Will complete tomorrow with a presentation and then hopefully some employers will find it interesting enough to contact me. Once the next course starts I'll know a little more about where I want to go and then I'll start actively applying for jobs.
But right now I'm tired. So tired.
Friday, October 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment