Sunday, October 05, 2003

Phew!
6 months! I haven't written anything here for 6 months! I am such a bad blogger.
Well, I guess I should really "redo" my blog. Get rid of old posts and start on a fresh. Maybe even change the template? Although, I'm pretty happy with the way it looks and works right now. Plus I don't have the time to do it exactly like I'd want it. So I guess I'll leave it for now.

Busy, busy, busy - exams and dinner-planning, exkursions to go on and don't forget the ball! In the middle of all this I'm trying to get in shape. Working out and watching what I eat. Maybe too closely?

"L" is still in Manchester. Visited him in August for a few days. Had been working all summer so this was just the perfect way to relax. Didn't shop or go out and get insanely drunk, though, as we had planned. He did take me through all the stores but I just wasn't in a very good shopping-mood, so I bought nothing. Felt like a "bad guest", but I think he understood and doubt that he'd hold it against me. Also got to see a bit of Wales.

The war is over, of course, and so is the one in Iraq. Things could be better as he is now in Norway so we don't see each other. "Speak" once in a while over ICQ, but never have a chance to get "down to business" and try and straighten things out. But at least we're nice to each other - he's being very nice actually. I suspect he might be missing us down here. And hopefully he'll come visit before they leave for South America in the beginning of next year.

Myself - I don't know what I'll be doing after this semester ends in January. I'm going to move out of my apartment anyway, but other than that - I'm really not sure. Might continue my studies in Lund, although that's not the most probable outcome. Thinking of moving to UK, Denmark or Norway (Oslo in that case) or maybe somewhere else, to work for a year or so. Just to get a feel of "real life". Try to make it on my own while getting a bit of "foreign culture". Know that "L", who is coming home probably by the end of November this year (he wrote the other day), is thinking quite seriously about Copenhagen. But while I'd love to try living there, and the thought of having someone I know there does appeal to me, I don't want to "follow" him. Was bad enough when I told people I was thinking about Great Britain, while he was still living there - now I'm actually thinking about the same city. Or maybe I'll just end up continuing studying because I can't make up my mind about where to go.

I'm lost.

No comments: