Saturday is here again. Unfortunatley it's not the wonderful, sunny morning I was hoping for. Rather, fog is creeping around between the houses and the sky is looking quite grey and uninspiring. But to be honest, I don't mind that much. I have a good day planned, with first some aerobics and then an afternoon/evening in Malmö with B, followed by a trip to Copenhagen and his apartment. I think it will be alright, despite the dreary weather. :)
B is my former teacher, who I happened to run into at the Da Vinci airport on 1 November, on my way home from Florence. He suggested that we shoud meet for coffee some time. We did and then things just went from there. It feels a little strange, because I never figured I'd be the kind that dated a teacher (if there is any particular "kind" of people, that do that). But I'm actually really starting to like it. I've been trying to hold back a little and I guess I'm still not a hundred percent sure that this is "right". But it's getting closer and either way, it doesn't really matter at the moment. I like him and he likes me and I guess that's all that we need to know. Thinking too much about "how much" we might like each other and where this is supposed to go will just drive me crazy and can lead to no good. Not right now, anyway.
I went to see the student counselor yesterday. We talked about what courses I should take next semester (my last befor the final project that will bring me the title of MSc) and I mentioned that I've actually started thinking about continuing down the research-path. Got some good advice about choosing who to work with and where, and was feeling really inspired when I left her office. I think things will work out just fine in the end.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment