Easter came and went. Had some good times, but have become very tired in the last few weeks, which worries me a little. Otherwise everything is going great. Have an exam tomorrow, but I am pretty sure that I'll do okey.
So, Charlaya, you wanted to hear more about the romance? Well, it's going very well. Spent Sunday-Monday together both this and last week. He spoils me rotten, cooking delicious dinners and taking me out to restaurants. During the weeks, however, I have to get by on "just" emails, but he's pretty good at that too. Things so far are going great. We get along marvelously and everything feels comfortable (but in no way boring). I'm still not sure how "far" this will go. I mean, I don't think I'm "in love" - don't feel those butterflies in the stomach - but as of yet I haven't found anything that would break us up.
Now I have to get ready and get over to the International Desk to drop off my application for this fall. Hope to be going to the University of Copenhagen for one semester.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment